James Adams is Technology Editor of Spectator USA and the author of 18 books covering technology, warfare and revolution. He is the former Managing Editor of the Sunday Times of London, CEO of UPI and Founder and CEO of iDEFENSE, a cyber intelligence company. He is also a former Board member of the National Security Agency and founding Chairman of NSA’s Technology Oversight Panel. His latest book (with Richard Kletter) is Artificial Intelligence: Confronting the Revolution.
- Make way for the Curmudgeon-in-Chief…Cockburn
- Bloomberg is a bigger threat to democratic norms than TrumpMichael Tracey
- Why does the Chinese Communist party want my credit history?Yaël Ossowski
- Democrat blues: the leadership fears and loathes the grassrootsAndrew Cockburn
- Ocean’s Five: the Vegas heist to bleed Bloomberg dryMatt McDonald