Melissa Chen October 24, 2019 5:00 pm
Is social justice a civilizational and eternal threat?
Toby Young March 21, 2019 3:29 am
The university’s ‘inclusive environment’ means the Canadian philosopher isn’t welcome. But of course...
Toby Young March 7, 2019 12:36 am
Governments have always been vulnerable to forms of political craziness. What’s new is the behavior of big business
‘Every copy of The Spectator should be incinerated. Except the ones my name appears in’: An interview with Titania McGrath
Tanya Gold March 2, 2019 11:51 am
The poet talks Brexit, money and Fred and Rose West
Douglas Murray October 3, 2018 6:45 am
In order for a society to remain even vaguely healthy it has to have healthy institutions. And for institutions to be healthy, they need to be justly respected
- Boris Johnson’s triumph is Trump’s as wellDaniel McCarthy
- Boris Johnson’s spectacular win heralds a new era for BritainJames Forsyth
- Can anyone lay a glove on Donald Trump?Jacob Heilbrunn
- Boris Johnson has all the power. Here’s what he’ll do with itJames Kirkup
- Corbyn the main reason Labour didn’t retain 2017 voters, poll showsCockburn